“Agricultural Productivity and Nutrition Improvement Project” (APNIP)
Name of assignment: Training organization for health workers #APNIP/TR/CQS/C.3/04
The Government of the Kyrgyz Republic received the financing from the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program administrated by the World Bank towards the cost of the Agricultural Productivity and Nutrition Improvement Project, Grant #TFOA0645 and intends to use part of the funds for payments for consulting services.
Consulting services (“Services”) include the provision of training services for the training of health workers.
The Terms of Reference for this assignment will be provided upon a written request sent to the e-mail address below.
The Department of Water Resources and Land Improvement invites eligible consulting companies (“Consultants”) to express of interest in the provision of Services. The interested consultants would provide the information confirming that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Minimum qualification requirements:
- 3 years of work experience in trainings and training activities for primary health and sanitary services providers (family doctors, family nurses and paramedics, health promotion offices specialists).
- To provide trainers, who are included into the national trainers database on nutrition and anemia prevention of the MH of the KR.
- Work experience in regions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Opportunity to institutionalize the developed training modules for further implementation in continuous medical training.
- Opportunity to issue documents (certificates) certifying the completion of advanced courses to the participants of the training, indicating the credit hours and entering data on the trained health workers into the national computer database.
We kindly ask the interested companies to pay attention to clauses 1.9 and 1.11 of the World Bank’s Guidelines on the selection and hiring of consultants by the World Bank Borrowers under the IDA Grant.
The selection of consulting services is conducted in accordance with the “Guidelines for the Selection and Hiring of Consultants by the World Bank Borrowers” under the IDA Grant, published in January 2011, edited in 2014.
Expressions of interest can be presented by both a separate firm and several firms in the form of a consortium/subcontract for the provision of consulting services. A member of consortium shall be jointly and individually liable for whole assignment. An experience of the sub-consultant in shortlisting is not taken into account. The Consultant will be selected according to consultant qualifications selection method, as set forth in the Guidelines for the hiring of consultants.
Additional information can be obtained at the address below during the working day (09:00 – 18:00, local time). Expressions of interest must be delivered not later than 17:00 (local time) on April 20, 2018, to the address below:
Project Implementation Unit “Agricultural Productivity and Nutrition Improvement Project” (APNIP)
On the name of PIU Director Beishekeev K.K.
720055, Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city
Toktonaliev Street 4a, room #103
Phone: (+996 312) 54 91 03
Fax: (+996 312) 54 49 72